Health Tip Diabetes During Pregnancy

Saturday, July 15, 2006

What Are The Ways To Lower Cholesterol

Do you know the ways to lower your cholesterol level in your body? There are many ways you could do to help lower your cholesterol level such as exercise. Exercise is a very good habit to do everyday. You should exercise at least 30 minute a day. There’s no need to buy an expensive equipment to assist you in exercise as long as your bogy generate sweat and all your muscles moved. You can just run around your home for example. For more examples, you can go to lower cholesterol site.

As for me, I could not exercise often because I am pregnant and i also suffering gestational diabetes. Maybe when after I give birth, I will exercise often because that the easy way to lower my cholesterol level.