Health Tip Diabetes During Pregnancy

Friday, July 14, 2006

Symptom Tired, Hunger and Thirsty

In my earlier pregnancy stage, I have a few symptoms. I always feel tired, hunger and thirsty, even when I inactive. I thought it’s all because of the hot and dry weather, not pregnancy as I did not feel nausea or vomit. Only when a friend asks of my last period date, I become aware that those symptoms could be because of pregnancy.

Since my marriage I never keep track of my period date. I never even care if it comes later than usual. I never took any special notice of the date because I thought it is a common situation to a married woman. In fact, I really hope it would stop coming and I got pregnant.

I still remember the moment the doctor informed me that my pregnancy urine test is positive. I was so glad and happy. I was married for 18 months by that time and have been waiting for the good news ever since.

My tips to other woman, don’t panic if you feels tired, hunger and thirsty. It could be the news you have wanted to hear in your entire lifetime. Just go to a nearby pharmacy to get the urine test kit or straight to the closest clinic for a pregnancy urine test.

Last but not least, keep in mind of your last period date. The very date is important just as your anniversary date is. Never lost track of the date and straight to nearby clinic for urine test it comes later than your usual date.

Lastly, symptom tired, hunger and thirsty also related to gestational diabetes, which happens during pregnancy. But don’t worry, it usually goes away after the baby is born.